Our toddler sessions cater for wee ones who are walking to our preschoolers.
We have a designated areas to support various stages of play e.g. a reading corner, tables with lots of jigsaws etc.
We also have sensory toys to aid your wee ones development and have taken the time to source toys that will help children learn many different skills they will need in their life such as:
– Problem solving and learning cause and effect
– Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution and sharing
– Development of fine and gross motor skills
– Nurturing their creativity and imagination
– Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem
We also take part in a collective ‘tidy up’ time at the end of each session, directly before our sing song that helps the wee ones develope a sense of routine and lending a hand with their adults.
Upon arrival you can expect the following:
– Lots of fun with toys, puzzles, books and more
– Healthy snacks that include fruit and yoghurt
– Free teas, coffees and biscuits for the parents/carers
– A sing a long using our parachute and sometimes we get the bubble machine on
We also have Easter, Halloween and Christmas parties for our wee ones as well as the occasional fancy dress day!
PLUS we host additonal days during the school holidays and older siblings are welcome to join in the fun!
The class is FREE and we can guarantee lots of fun for your child PLUS a long nap by the time the class ends!
You can reserve a place for your wee one every Sunday from 12pm via our Facebook page