Our Inbetweenie sessions cater for wee ones who are too big for our Teenies sessions & too wee for Toddler sessions!
If your wee one is becoming more agile and won’t sit for sing song sessions- our Inbetweenies class maybe the one for you!
We have a designated areas to support various stages of play e.g. toy kitchen, playhouse, senory station and age appropriate toys.
We also have sensory toys to aid your wee ones development and have taken the time to source toys that will help children learn many different skills they will need in their life such as:
– Problem solving and learning cause and effect
– Learning how to play with others through compromise, conflict resolution and sharing
– Development of fine and gross motor skills
– Nurturing their creativity and imagination
– Discovering their independence and positive self-esteem
As well as a short story time, we also take part in a collective 5 minute sing song that helps the wee ones develope a sense of routine and familiarisng them with words and actions!
And we always get our bubble machines out!
Upon arrival you can expect the following:
– Lots of fun with toys, puzzles, books and more
– Free teas, coffees and biscuits for the parents/carers
We also have Easter, Halloween and Christmas parties for our wee ones as well as the occasional fancy dress day!
PLUS during the school holidays, older siblings are welcome to join in the fun!
The class is FREE and we can guarantee lots of fun for your child PLUS a long nap by the time the class ends!
You can reserve a place for your wee one every Sunday from 12pm via our Facebook page